Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blast!

Alas dear friends, along with Chances wallet, my camera seems to have grown legs and run off.  Damn!  This is a sad moment because we had some good pictures in there.  We won't have any pictures from Mumbai, where we found architecture straight out of Batman, enjoyed a beer at Leopold's, indulged our carnivorous selves at our favorite Mughal eatery, and strolled down the Queen's Necklace after having watched the sunset from Chowpatty beach.  Memories I hope will remain as vivid in my mind as they would have on the camera.  But nothing else is gone.  It was a mistake on my part for leaving my bag so close to the door and I've learned my lesson the hard way.  Grandma, Liza, and Joe, thanks for that camera, it did me well.  And Karen, thanks again for the batteries.  Hopefully I can get my hands on another camera that use the same kind.

Love,
Josh

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! When our things run away on trips its a huge bummer, but there is always a silver lining. Im sure everything will work out.

    ReplyDelete